Sunday, February 17, 2008

Happy Day!

I just recently got these Pop Up Letters from gel-a-tins. They are so bubbly and fun that I couldn't make anything but a happy card. There's not much green around here (missing it already after my week in California), so I felt the need for green in any way I could manage. I went with Glorious Green and Green Galore and added in some Robin's Nest Dew Drops. I've never used these before, but have certainly heard a lot of buzz about them. The colours I received didn't seem so "bling-tastic", instead they seemed more glossy and water drop-like (which is what their name would imply). However, the water drop look worked on this all-around bubbly card. One thing I like about lowercase alphabet sets is that there is always an exclamation point found by flipping the letter i. The entire word panel is popped up on pop dots.

Supplies:
Stamps: Pop Up Letters
Ink: Glorious Green, Green Galore
Paper: White, Glorious Green, Green Galore
Accessories, etc.: dew drops, pop dots

1 comment:

  1. Great card. I love how you used the dew drops & scattered them around.

    ReplyDelete