Wednesday, June 18, 2008

It's been a while...

Since I even looked at a sketch challenge. Now I know the purpose of the challenges are to try something new, but when I saw that today's sketch was one of my favorites, I couldn't resist! I even staged my photo like Kristina, the one who inspired this sketch. I know, I can be cheesy like that.

Supplies:
Stamps: Birds of a Feather, Dress Me Up (gelatins)
Ink: Wild Wasabi, Purely Pomegranate
Paper: Kraft, Vanilla, Wasabi, Winnie's Walls (sei)Accessories, etc.: pop dots, Antique White twill

2 comments:

  1. Oh WOW! LOVE those colors, LOVEthat bird, LOVE that "branch". I NEED those stamps! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Natasha, Beautiful card. I love birds too. Great layout love the dimensional lift for the bird and love the red color!

    ReplyDelete