Sunday, October 12, 2008

Bright & Happy

Here's another quick, clean, and simple card featuring my new SU stuff. I am quite enjoying the new colours, papers, and rub-ons!

For the flowers I did the old reinkers and blender pens. As a cheaper way to experiment with the new In Colors, I buy all 6 reinkers and a pack of the assorted cardstock. Then I see which I end up using the most. The reinkers I simply use with blender pens. A little goes a LONG way. Plus, if you decide to pick up the full size stamp pads, you're all set for later! I suppose what I feel is missing from this card are some leaves. I know the set is called Eastern Blooms, but I really feel they should have included a matching leaf in the set. I really wanted to add some Kiwi coloured leaves in there, but I didn't know what set to take them from.

Supplies: Stamps: Eastern Blooms
Ink: Pacific Point, Tangerine Tango
Paper: White, Kraft, Chocolate, Haiku
Accessories, etc.: Hidden Garden RO, twill

1 comment: