Sunday, March 09, 2008

Cookies...

So I picked up a few new colours of Copic markers today. I bought some oranges, a brown, as well as a turquoise, a red, and a violet. I wanted to put some of those colours to use right away. What better image than this Doodle Factory zombie? I separated the cookies from "Num Num" and thought it'd be cute to have the little zombie being drawn towards the cookie jar. I coloured the images in with some Copics and some other alcohol based graphic markers. The sentiment is from some Snap Stamps. The background chocolate paper was stamped with the SU! retired Crosshatch (I still love that one and am never giving it up!)

And here's some Doodle Factory news for you... Have you seen the newest release?? They are AMAZING!!!

Check them out here. My favorites are the two robots and the cityscape backdrop. I cannot WAIT to get my hands on these.
Supplies:
Stamps: Doodle factory Halloween, Creatures, Crosshatch BG, snap stamps
Ink: Palette Noir, Whisper White
Paper: White, Chocolate Chip, Only Orange
Accessories, etc.: pop dots, copic markers, Peach 5/8'' grosgrain by American Crafts

No comments:

Post a Comment