Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Vrooom!

I think these cars from gel-a-tins Vrooom! are the cutest. This card started with me wanting to showcase each of the vehicles in this set. The best way to do that was to make some background paper. I chose 4 colours and started stamping. Next, I figured a card this bright and with this theme would be best suited for a younger child. I stamped the word VROOOM several times, coloured in the letters to match the stamped paper, then embossed the number 6 over top. I also made some paper ribbon with a strip of black paper and white embossed Vroooms. The card ended up a bit busy, but I think it still works quite well for a 6 year old. I always like using this colour scheme for kids' cards.

Supplies:
Stamps: gel-a-tins' Vrooom, License Plate Letters & Numbers
Ink: Tempting Turquoise, Real Red, Summer Sun, Only Orange, versamark
Paper: White, Black
Accessories, etc.: white, black EP, nestabilities

3 comments:

  1. this is so cute!! love those colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely adorable ... love the peace sign on the bus.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great card...how fun! Thanks for your comment on my blog!

    ReplyDelete