Sunday, March 23, 2008

Fuzzy Bunny

So I've had this white flocking powder since the summer and I rarely use it. I finally found the perfect use for it! This bunny and chick image from Flourishes Easter Bunnies was perfect for flocking. First I stamped the image with Palette Noir. I let it dry for a few minutes, then I coloured it in with Copics. This is important since the next step was to use white glue overtop. If I had used the waterbased markers, there might have been some colour running! Then I poured the flock over and patted it gently into the glue in some spots. I love the fuzzy look! Here's a close up of all the fuzzy cuteness!
Have a Happy Easter everyone!

Supplies:
Stamps: Easter Bunnies
Ink: Noir, Gable Green
Paper: White, Orchid Opulence, Gable Green
Accessories, etc.: Fun Flock, polka dot organdy, Copic markers

1 comment:

  1. cute enough to eat! (wait, that didn't sound right!)
    Adorable enuf to pet!

    ReplyDelete