Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Embrace Life

I haven't used any Stampin' Up sets in a little while, so I figured one was due. I pulled out this new favorite, Embrace Life, and started creating a floral panel with 2 of the images from this set. I stamped the long stemmed flower first, then kind of filled in the spaces with the smaller, fuller image. I coloured them in with SU! markers, with a little bit of touch ups with an aquapainter and reinkers. I also outlined the images with a light gray marker to add that little bit of 'pop' to the images. I don't think I've ever used so much blush blossom before this set. It just goes with it. I was actually kind of surprised with this colour combination, it seems bad in theory, but it really worked out!

Supplies:
Stamps: Embrace Life
Paper: Ginger Blossom DP, mellow moss, blush blossom, white
Ink: Regal Rose, Mellow Moss, Blush Blossom
Accessories, etc.: pop dots, rose grosgrain, gray marker, aquapainter

1 comment: