Sunday, January 13, 2008

Busy!

I haven't been updating much these past few days, but I have been stamping a lot! It's my last month as a Dirty Dozen designer, and I've been having lots of fun with the projects! I can't wait to share them. If you're not a fan club member, check out the details here.

Today, I squeezed in a challenge creation. The Sunday featured artist was Veronica. I don't think I've ever seen her gallery. It's always fun to discover a new gallery! This card was my inspiration. The challenge is to modify at least 2 items. I changed my colour scheme to earth elements. I watercoloured and masked the hearts. I also flipped the tab (that was more of an oopsy, the hearts were too high to place the tab on the right side). I don't have that background stamp so I went with tone-on-tone embossing.

Supplies:
Stamps: Time Well Spent
Ink: Ruby Red, Not Quite Navy, More Mustard
Paper: Navy, Ruby, Mustard, White
Accessories, etc.: tab punch, brads, grosgrain, blender pen, dimensionals, clear EP

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Natasha! I just love the switch to the warmth of earth elements! The embosses background is perfect...I have to try that over tone on tone stamping! Great case!

    ReplyDelete