Thursday, January 01, 2009

Happy New Year

Here's a card I made today for a colour challenge . It's been a few weeks, so I thought I'd take part in a challenge again. I'm not super thrilled with it, but that's okay. I was trying to put a slightly different spin on a fall-to layout. I really wanted some patterned Pretty in Pink paper, but I didn't want just solid dots. So I got out the stamp-a-ma-jig and stamped the dotted design from Big Bold Birthday several times over. I like the effect, but doubt I'd do that again. I SO don't have the patience for it.

Supplies:
Stamps: Big Bold Birthday, Faux Ribbon
Ink: Rose Red, Pretty in Pink, Old Olive, Fresh Snow
Paper: PTI White, Pretty in Pink, Rose Red, Old Olive
Accessories, etc.: White EP, SAMJ, circle nests, pop dots, ribbon

4 comments:

  1. I just might have to dust off that stamp set...so cute. Great job. Happy New Year. Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! Love these colors. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your hand-made DSP! Very pretty card!

    ReplyDelete