Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Sparkly Star

I said I couldn't wait to make a sparkly star ornament, so here it is. I cut out one star from chipboard. Then I placed the smallest star on it and cut again to get the window effect. I loaded it up with mod podge and gold glitter. I did that a few times. I had punched out a hole before adding the glitter, which I just needed to poke through with a piercer. I tied some gold cord around, and look at that, an ornament. I'm actually more impressed with how I managed to get a decent photo of it. I hung a cord over my monitor, under my natural light, and then over my white backdrop.

Supplies:
Paper: Chipboard
Accessories: Gold glitter, Mod Podge, Gold Cord
Tools: Star nestabilities

2 comments:

  1. How fun ... those would be great to tie on gift bags ... great idea for the double star.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi-I have been trying to find these star nestabilities-where did you get yours??? Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete