Saturday, December 15, 2007

1-Layer Dream

Sharon's Friday challenge was to make 1-layer cards. I decided to give Flourishes Floral Fantasy Garden a shot with this type of card. I started stamping various flowers all over in charcoal. Then I coloured that in with various pastel coloured Copics. I added the sentiment, outlined everything with a 10% cool grey Prismacolor marker, then covered all the flowers in clear stickles. A whole set of these would make a really nice gift!

Supplies:
Stamps: Floral Fantasy Garden by Flourishes
Ink: Charcoal (palette)
Paper: White
Accessories, etc.: copic and prismacolor markers, stickles

3 comments:

  1. I caught this earlier on SCS and I absolutely love it!! Your colors, flower placement and your coloring are all fabulous!!! TFS!!! I'm so glad you linked it for my challenge!!! Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who says you need to have layers to make a gorgeous card? This is fabulous! Your coloring is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! This is just gorgeous! Beautiful work with this set!

    ReplyDelete