Monday, December 17, 2007

Card for Grandma

In all my rush to get my commissioned cards done, I almost forgot to make my grandma (the commissioner?) a birthday card!!! I wasn't feeling particularly inspired after making several cards on Saturday, so I asked my sister for a push. She said floral. I was looking at the shelf, and saw this Sell-a-bration set from a while back. The layout is a result of an embossing boo-boo. The white was a bit too speckly, so I covered it (since I had of course already stamped and adhered the flowers!) with a piece of linen-stamped artichoke. The greeting is from Flourishes Flourished Words. I thought it seemed like a good font for a Grandma card!

Supplies:
Stamps: Best Blossoms, Flourished Words, Linen
Ink: Rose Red, Purely Pomegranate, Mellow Moss, White
Paper: White, Rose Red, Moss, Artichoke
Accessories, etc.: stickles, double stitched grosgrain

No comments:

Post a Comment