Tuesday, December 04, 2007

A CPS Sketch!

This week Flourishes is sponsoring the CPS sketch. So us ladies on the Flourishes team are making cards too! I started with a card base of 6x3.5. I covered that with some of the brown paper from a 6x6 pad of Basic Grey's Periphery paper. The pink comes from Basic Grey's Perhaps 6x6 pad. I thought a stack of cupcakes would make a cute element for the vertical element of the sketch. It felt a little too plain, so I added stickles to the cute cupcakes and some regal rose ribbon in the background.

Supplies:
Stamps: Sweet Treats by Flourishes LLC.
Ink: Chocolate, Caramel, Cocoa, Pink, Rose
Paper: 6x6 pads-Periphery and Perhaps by Basic Grey, White
Accessories, etc.: pop dots, stickles, ribbon

3 comments:

  1. Sweet, sweet, sweet! I love your cupcakes!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cool -- I love it!!! A great stack of cupcakes!!! TFS!!! I'm linking it here:

    http://notimetostamp.blogs.splitcoaststampers.com/2007/12/04/cps42-is-flourishing/

    And that links right into the CPS Blog. Thanks much!!! Let me know when you get your new sets and can upload with it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty, the cupcakes look divine!

    ReplyDelete