Sunday, December 16, 2007

Quick Birthday Cards

I was commissioned to make several birthday cards. I wanted something quick, but nice. This is what I came up with. I started with a simple quad of embossed squares. I chose 2 colours for each card and stamped 2 presents in each colour. I stamped the monogram dotted square over the embossed square and placed the opposite coloured present in the squares. These are really easy to crank out. I might do a few more just to have on hand.

Supplies:
Stamps: Paper Trey Ink's Borders & Corners monogram edition, faux ribbon, Stampin' Up!'s Holiday Blitz
Ink: Really Rust, More Mustard, Chocolate Chip, Creamy Caramel, Rose Red, Purely Pomegranate
Paper: White
Accessories, etc.: shapes embossing template, pop dots

4 comments:

  1. Omagosh!!! I love these adorable cards. I am so-o-o gonna case these . . . I'm putting the pic on my desktop so I can find it after the holidays =D
    Always love to see what you come up with on your blog . . . thank you for sharing your talent.
    Hugs,
    Colleen
    http://kroppykat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great...love the clean styling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. VERY cute!! I need to try to have cards on hand. I never seem to have anything ready for when I need it. Good job! I hope you are well. I have been loving my ribbon, BTW. Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the simplicity. Really nice design. This would be great to do in a variety of colors & give to someone as a set...Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete