Wednesday, September 20, 2006

More Holiday Cards!


Well, it's that time again. Late Tuesday evening when my favorite challenge over at Splitcoast is posted, the sketch challenge! This card was a quick, easy card. I've seen a lot of cards accenting the little mid-points of the crosshatch background with white gel pen. I love the look, and did that here. It's a fast way to add a little something to your card. In case you haven't figured it out, I absolutely LOVE the Holiday Thyme double-sided papers, I think I need a few more packs! I'm also really enjoying my little Christmas Card challenge. Well, I guess challenge isn't the right word. Basically, I'm just having fun using all my Christmas stamps in different ways. This results in having several different holiday card designs. So, guess what, everyone on the Christmas list, is getting something different!

Anyway, here's the card. I use some glassy glaze over the main image and did some minor "cracked glass". Another thing I really like doing, is making coordinating envelopes. It just adds a little something else. Plus, I think it looks nice in the photograph :)

No comments:

Post a Comment