Thursday, September 21, 2006

Simply Cardmakin' Kits


Yes, it's a lame title, but seriously, the Simply Scrappin' kits lend themselves so well to quick and easy card-making. Here's a fast card I made using the Friends & Flowers kit. I love the vibrant blend of colours in it. I also did lost of paper piercing here. It's a quick technique that adds a bit of texture to any card. The pink flower is covered chipboard. The adhesive die-cuts in the kit coordinate with the On Board accents, so I didn't even have to sand this. All the embellishments, including the "ribbon" came from the kit. I stamped the "happy" with white craft ink, and the "days" with Cool Caribbean.

And for those that were curious about the tag dimensions on the holiday tag card, like I said, it's 4-1/2 x 10, scored every 2.5 inches. The decorated panels on each section are 2-1/4 by 4. That's the basics, everything else would depend on what you are putting on the tag card.

No comments:

Post a Comment