Thursday, March 06, 2008

Love Machine

Here's another swing circle card. This one features some Cat's Pajamas clearly swanky stamps from Loving Mew. I went with the same layout as yesterday's card. I coloured in the robot with prismacolor pencil crayons (silver, black, and red). The little heart in the speech bubble in popped up on a dimensional. I liked the textured card base of yesterday's card, but I don't have any of the Basic Grey in a textured format. So I cut out the circles, then texturized them with Fiskars texture plates (check out instructions from Ellen Hutson here) . You can't really see the effect in the photograph, but I was just wanting something a little different.


Supplies:
Stamps: Loving Mew by The Cat's Pajamas
Inks: Palette Noir, Moulin Rouge
Paper: Basic Grey, White, Real Red
Accessories, etc.: Nestabilities, dimensional, brad, pencil crayons, texture plate

2 comments:

  1. What a super cute robot! GREAT card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love these swing cards. This is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete