I really wasn't feel that into creating anything tonight. It was kind of crazy day at the pharmacy (over 270 prescriptions!), so I was feeling a little spent. However, the colour challenge was very inspiring. I decided to pull out one of the first sets I got. These colours certainly bring a fresh new life to any stamp set. I was looking through my embellishments, and noticed that not only do these rhinestones match 2 of the colour challenge colours, but they are also the perfect size for the All the Best flower centers!
And now for something not directly stamp related... I almost always have the itunes blasting in the background, so I thought I'd share my incredibly eclectic top ten songs (can't say I didn't warn you!) that are my favorites right now. I would love to hear your top ten music list for stamping to!
- Snow (Hey Oh!)- Red Hot Chili Peppers
- Kiss on the Mouth- Our Lady Peace
- Tangerine Speedo- Caviar
- Singing in my Sleep- Semisonic
- Phenomenon- LL Cool J
- Save Yourself- Stabbing Westward
- Hey Ya- Outkast
- Anything from the Amelie soundtrack
- All Uncovered- The Watchmen
- Sugar We're Going Down- Fallout Boy