Wednesday, January 24, 2007

A quick card, and the dread tagging...


I went to my upline's meeting, saw loads of ideas and swaps that she brought back from Leadership. One of them was this idea, I believe this was a make and take technique. Basically, stamp a lined image, then paint it in with reinkers and the aquapainter (I used markers), then smoosh it onto some paper. It gives it a really cool painted effect. You can use it alone or with the line-art image. I used the Delight in Life set and some lovely bright colours; pixie pink, marigold morning, and green galore.
Alright, now the tagging. Part of me kind of wanted to be tagged because of the cheesy inclusion factor, part of me didn't because then I would need to do it...
A-Available or Taken: Available
B-Best Friend: Tamara
C-Cake or Pie: Cake: brownies!
Drink of Choice: Blueberry Punch
E-Essential Item You Use Everyday: I guess the computer,
F-Favorite Color: Blue
G-Gummy Bears or Worms: Bears, definitely more fun
H-Hometown: Winnipeg
I-Indulgence: shopping for stamping stuff
J-January or February: January, birthday!!
K-Kids and Names: N/A
L-Life is Incomplete Without: my wonderful family and friends
M-Marriage Date: N/A
N-Number of Siblings: 2, one of each
O-Oranges or Apples: apples
P-Phobias or Fears: Ummm, mass public speaking
Q-Favorite Quote: "Velour is not flattering, it's flattering" (I said that by the way, in regards to a certain scene in Lord of the Rings were Viggo Mortisen should really not be wearing velour)
R-Reason to Smile: To make others smile
S-Season: When it's just about to be fall, it's still nice out, there's no frost or icy roads, and the bugs are gone
T-Tag 3 or 4 people: I refuse to carry it on, I'm a chain letter breaker
U-Unknown fact about me: I can quote most of The Emperor's New Groove
V-Vegetable you don't like: Mushrooms
W-Worst Habit: Picking at my teeth
X-Xrays: Kness
Y-Your fave food: Sushi
Z-Zodiac: Capricorny

No comments:

Post a Comment