Saturday, March 31, 2007

Sweet and Simple


When I started this card, I intended to try using a ribbon tab as an embellishment. That didn't end up happening, but the Seaside ribbon did provide the inspiration for my colour combination (and I ended up using it too, but in the normal ribbon sense). The white circle has the present stamped, as well as the greeting multiple times. Then I coloured and glittered up another present and popped it over top, to create a subtle shadowed image effect. The background paper is one the presents in the gel-a-tins Happy Birthday set, stamped repeatedly. My scalloped circle was made using the corner rounder (tutorial from October to your right).

1 comment:

  1. How sweet and darling!!! I love the corner rounder tutorial! I never in a million years would have thought of that!!
    Karrie

    ReplyDelete