Sunday, April 01, 2007

How many stamping companies can I use??


This is a very simple card, however, I think I used 4 different companies for stamps here. I based my card off of Page 5 in the Stampin' Up! Spring Mini. I started with the flower. I used the flower from gelatins Sparkle and Shine. I inked up linen in pumpkin pie, and kissed the flower to that to give it texture. The brown center was stamped with linen as well. The "stem" is a greeting by Hero Arts. The leaves are from SU!'s Bodacious Bouquet. Finally, the white stitched border on the rust is from Technique Tuesday. It seems silly to use so many different companies for one simple card, but that's just the way stampers work :D
In other news, Sarah (here) still has her contest going on. The guessing game is over, but there's still a random draw for an exciting goodie bag!

1 comment:

  1. That's so cute. I love the words used for the stem idea. Clever.

    ReplyDelete