Saturday, May 12, 2007

Beate's Sketch Challenge!

So I discovered that Beate is holding an AMAZING contest. She provided a sketch and some very tempting prizes. Check it out here: It's a BIG deal! if you're curious. Sketch challenges have always been my favorite type of challenge. I like only having that blueprint to work with. Here's my first card. After doing this one, I kept getting more and more ideas for other cards. I'm sure I'll do at least one more.

For my card, my inspiration began with these little velvet flowers (by Maya Road) and the cream brads. The au Chocolat paper seemed like an ideal match. I did something here that I rarely do. I made the focal image text. It just worked for this card.

3 comments:

  1. Oh....this is gorgeous! I need some of those flowers. Thank you so much for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love the colours you've chosen here! This looks so pretty!

    ReplyDelete