Friday, June 01, 2007

Cruising by with a birthday hi!

I still have a tiny glimmer of hope that "The Wheel Thing" will make the cut into the new catalog. I liked pairing it with the gel-a-tins dotted birthday present on this card. I find something terribly amusing about putting a gigantic present on an average sized scooter. I wanted to add some words to the card, so I used the smallest snap stamps and stamped the word "vroom", then doodled some dashes near it. This colour combination was actually inspired by a customer that came in on Thursday. He was wearing a so saffron coloured golf shirt and very teal shorts. I figured that chocolate chip was a good accent (instead of his grey and black). The ribbon is brown, but it showed up a little black in my photo, oh well, don't feel like puttering with it at 10:41 at night.

3 comments:

  1. This card is pretty awesome in my opinion. Especially the vroom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woot! I got to see this one made. I think it needs a wheelbarrow full of shrimp though ;)

    ReplyDelete