Tuesday, June 05, 2007

A RAK and a colour challenge!



First up, is this lovely card by the very talented Charmaine of Oodabug Alley! What a delightful treat to receive in the mail! Thank you!


Next up, I was feeling rather uninspired, so I checked out the Tuesday challenge (the colour challenge). This week the colours are ruby red, elegant eggplant, and certainly celery. I paired those with 2 neutrals (kraft and white) and set to work. I pulled out a non-retiring set, Simply Said. I keep forgetting that this set is still around. I used it a ton last spring, but then the new catalog came out, and there it sat, in my drawer.

2 comments:

  1. You are very welcome! I LOVE your color challenge card! Very, very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card, flowers are my thing and you did an awesome job of representing the flowers with a nice choice of color and paper, great job!

    ReplyDelete