Thursday, August 02, 2007

A card, that I actually made today!

After posting Diane's card (the cool caribbean one a few posts down), I just kept looking at the layout and thinking, I need to do that! So I did. I changed up everything, except the layout and theme. I used my favorite trio of the in colors (wasabi, guava, and pomegranate) and I used some gel-a-tins (Funky Flower Garden). The "be happy" is from the So Many Sayings, but it seems very Hero Arts-esque to me. This card is ridiculously heavy considering it doesn't have that many layers. It's the style where the whole card (the guava part) is mounted on the pomegranate single pieced backing.

Did you know that it's almost my 1-year stamping blog anniversary? I can't believe it's been that long!

I've also been messing around with my template. When I switched over a while back, a bunch of custom HTML and other links disappeared. So I was just adding those all back in. I also finally got my picture to be a non-distorted size on my page (yay!)

2 comments:

  1. Really cute card, love the vinrancy of it and all the elements you added for the look you came up with, just love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colors and the flowers! You did a great job on this card :)

    ReplyDelete