Monday, March 23, 2009

A bit more Whipper Snapper

I have a few more cards to share, featuring Anna's latest sets.

The first card features some watercolouring. I didn't do it the traditional way. Instead of using a paintbrush, I used a blender pen. I couldn't find a decently pointy paintbrush for the finer details, but the blender pen worked nicely. I quite like this owl, I like how he's kind of pointing to the greeting.

For the second card, I returned to the Copics. I really love this cute, little potted flower. I coloured it in, cut it out, popped it up, added a bit of piercing and a sentiment. Then I paired that with some lined paper, and keeping with the whole stitching them, some ribbon, thread, and a button.

Supplies:
Stamps: Little Critters, Sending Happy Thoughts (by Whipper Snapper)
Ink: Tuxedo Black, Stazon Black, Rich Cocoa
Paper: PTI Bitty Dots DP, Hawaii Papaya DSP, Watercolour Paper, White, Really Rust, Creamy Caramel, New Leaf
Accessories, etc.: Watercolours, Copics, ribbon, thread, scalloped nestabilities, button

4 comments:

  1. Both cards are great. I really like that owl - he's so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh! I love both cards! And I agree, the way the owl is pointing to the greeting is very, very cute!
    You have a great style - your cards are very balanced and attractive!

    Sharli

    ReplyDelete
  3. Natasha - You are such an inspiration! Your cards are amazing! :) I've been a fan for a while, but I'm finally subscribing so I don't miss a thing!

    Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like this pin-striped paper :o)

    ReplyDelete