Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Stamp It! Cards

Have you seen the latest issue of Stamp It! Cards? These special issues are always my favorite. They are full of gorgeous cards and awesome techniques, every one of them featuring stamping! I was lucky enough to have six cards accepted in this issue, my first multiple acceptance.

Cath, of the fun and fabulous Moxie Fab World blog, invited me and nine other designers, to create a card for a special giveaway. Each card is signed by the designer that created it and they're being offered up as a prize for you today! Check out the post over at Moxie Fab World blog and leave a comment, you will be entered to win all ten signed cards. You have until Sunday, March 22 at midnight, MST to play along. And be sure to keep an eye on the Moxie blog all week because it's Stamp It! Cards Week and they've got all kinds of fun planned. Be sure to check out the Paper Crafts blog too!

Here's my card, I cannot get enough of Friends 'Til the End, so I created a little something with that set.
I stamped the flowers with Vintage Cream pigment ink onto the cardstock vellum, then I stamped a few flowers in Melon Berry, then added a sentiment and a few buttons. Inside the card is another piece of Vintage Cream cardstock, so when the card lays flat, you get that extra matted effect.

The other designers being featured today are:

Maren Benedict
Kim Kesti
Julia Stainton
Teri Anderson
Angie Hagist
Debbie Olson
Melissa Phillips
Dawn McVey
Jen del Muro

8 comments:

  1. This is beautiful stamped on the vellum! Gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is absolutely gorgeous! I LOVE this Papertrey set and the way you used it is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card - especially with the vellum. Great job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Natasha,
    Your card is terrific. I like what you did. ---teri

    ReplyDelete
  5. That flower image is GORGEOUS!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! I will definitely look for the magazine now!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on your mulitple card
    acceptances in the issue. Will
    check it out!

    Love your card. Really nicely
    done! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete