Saturday, March 28, 2009

Wordy Background

When I saw the mix of words in Friends 'til the End, I knew they would make a nice background. I picked three words that went together nicely, placed them on a grid block and got to stamping. Now, all I needed was a card to put it on. I was in the mood for watercolouring, so I took the flower from the same set and got to work. I stamped it on Naturals White paper with Timber Brown Stazon. I really like using this paper as an alternate to watercolour paper. It doesn't have the ridge-y texture, but it really lets you blend colours without getting destroyed in the process (like regular cardstocks).
Supplies:
Stamps: Friends 'til the End (PTI)
Ink: Dark Chocolate, Timber Brown
Paper: More Mustard, Dark Chocolate, Spring Moss, Ripe Avocado, Naturals White, White
Accessories, etc.: Pop dots, watercolour paints, chocolate brads


3 comments:

  1. Wow, Natasha, that's a work of art!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful! Your coloring is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card. I saw it back before I ordered this set and it was one of the many cards that helped me decide I needed it. Thanks for your inspiration!

    ReplyDelete