Friday, March 13, 2009

#45

Time for another colour inspiration. This week, it's all about keeping things monochromatic with black, grey, and white.

I kept things pretty simple. I made some stamped patterned paper using black, white, and grey ink on grey cardstock. I adhered that to the card, added some 5/8'' black grosgrain and a simple knot. Next I added in my sentiment and stamped a few more flowers on the white base. Very quick, and any colours or sentiments could be used to fit any occasion.

Supplies:
Stamps: Fifth Avenue Floral, Damask Designs
Ink: True Black, Fresh Snow, Basic Grey
Cardstock: Basic Grey, White
Accessories, etc.: Black Grosgrain

4 comments:

  1. Wow! This is so elegant, Natasha!!! What a sophisticated colour combo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad I ordered this set, love what you did with it, especially the grey part looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card. I would never have thought to use black, grey and white. It looks so elegant, like KindredEsprit said.

    ReplyDelete