Thursday, March 01, 2007

Botanicals- Autumn Leaves


I recently obtained the Botanicals clear stamp set by Autumn Leaves. There are some beautiful designs inside this set. This colour combination was inspired by my box of ribbon from Jody. The teal and burgundy ribbons were both trying to escape the box next to each other. I would walk by them every day and think, "gee, those 2 colours look nice together". Finally I decided to do something about that. I used some textured cardstock from DCWV Far East stack, which conveniently also had these colours. The sentiment is from a Bo Bunny's rub-on.

Also, I updated my profile picture with a nicer photograph. It's hard finding a picture of yourself that you can actually like. This is the photo I am sending to put in the May Stampin' Success for my November "Art Wow!" win.

4 comments:

  1. Ooh - great color combo! Gonna have to try that one. Love *anything* and brown........!

    Dina

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like those colors together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card! I love the boldness of these colors together. You've inspired me to open up my Rhonna Farrer botanicals!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card! Did you use markers on the stamp? I can't seem to get a nice impression with markers. . .the ink looks all bubbly because of the acrylic stamp. Do you have any suggestions? Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete