Saturday, March 10, 2007

My Favorite Combo!

Despite my hopes, this night was not as creatively successful as I had thought it was going to be. I went to a friend's house to help out with a Philisophy of Nursing art project, it's not done, there were a few bumps along the way. We needed to take a break from that, andI had brought along a small tupperware container of stamping stuff. It's really hard to narrow down what you think you'll want. I brought along my markers, 12 full-size inkpads, one sheet of cardstock coordinating with each of the 12 colours I brought, a stack of white cardstock, a paper cutter, some punches, some ribbon, various types of tape and scissors, and of course, several stamp sets (for sake of space available I only brought clear stamps). I only ended up making one card, but I really like it and its simple design. I liked what Sarah had done with the round tab punch (she de-rounded it, I guess you could say). And although you can't even tell that I snipped off the end of the punch, that was my inspiration point. Honestly, that's what I started with, that little tab with "so nice" on it. The rest of the card followed.

3 comments:

  1. Very cute card - I like the tab too! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I agree. Very good card. Pretty stuff. How have you been doing?!!?! Life here is weird. I got here, and there was a dumb hamster in my apartment, and it smelled bad. But, I'm loving Korea. White day is this month. (It's Valentine's, except boys give girls stuff...it's the other way around in February...) I don't know why I told you that... But I'm still thinking about your chocolate card, and then I thought about all the chocolate I'll get from my male students on White Day!! =)

    ReplyDelete