Friday, March 30, 2007

More Starry Birthdays

I wanted to make a clear card, it's been while, so I brought the acetate back out. I stamped the small and medium stars from gelatins with white stazon for the background. The patterned paper is from Cherry Arte again. The main image with the sentiment is one of THE reasons I have become so obsessed with the clear stamps. No pulling out the stamp-a-ma-jig, just ink, and stamp. It's so nice to not have to use that extra tool and step. I also did the same layout as the other star card from last week. It's a layout that works so well for many different types of images.



Also, here's a picture of my cute Sammi-cat. She was thrilled to finally be able to reach the corner gardens today. She looks really chubby here, but honestly she's not! She's also slightly chilled so her fur is sticking up and out. It was decent out, but still quite windy. I cannot believe how fast this snow has melted! Seriously, 2 weeks ago, I was "wading" through at least 3 feet of snow in the backyard like it was quicksand.

1 comment:

  1. Love this...the acetate, color combo and stamp choices are super!

    ReplyDelete