Sunday, March 18, 2007

Kitty Hello!

I was still in the creating mood this evening, so I put together this cute little card. I found some Chatterbox paper from that I had bought back when I first discovered the stuff. I also had bought Making Memories variety pack of mini brads in the Harvest colours. Those brads happened to match almost all the colours in this paper. Although if anyone cares, the colours in the pack closely match SU!'s cranberry crisp,really rust, perfect plum, old olive, more mustard, and brocade or buckaroo blue. It's always a nice bonus to find embellishments from different brands that coordinate with the SU colour palette. Even though the card is not at all nautical, the stripes reminded me of a seaside theme. So the scalloped circle and the twill tape just seemed to go. The main image is popped up on dimensionals since I have had little success in the past making small images stick over twill tape. Seriously, nothing seems to make the stuff stick, or stick to it!

2 comments:

  1. Very cute card! I've found that if I want to have something stick to twill, I generally reach for the redliner tape. Yes, it's a bit more expensive than other adhesives but that stuff has a serious sticky factor :)

    ReplyDelete