Monday, March 12, 2007

Simple & Easy


I made this card yesterday (sorry if you've seen it already). I love it when a card comes together so quickly and turns out exactly as imagined! I used the Petals wheel. To get the 3 colours in a fairly quick way, I rolled the wheel through the lightest colour (caribbean), then I simply coloured over specific images on the wheel with turquoise and teal markers. Easy! This method works well if you intend to only use your wheeled image for a card front (and not a background) and have a monochromatic colour scheme in mind. While making this card, I was disappointed to learn that the "happy" doesn't fit in the smaller oval punch. I used the large oval punch, and then carefully cut a mat around it. Sigh, there can never be enough sized punches.

1 comment:

  1. Not only simple and easy; but eloguent, pleasing to the eye, crisp and clean. Just the way I like them.

    Great card.

    ReplyDelete