Friday, March 23, 2007

Happy Weekend

Seriously, this was not a fun week at work. Everyone who came in just had problems with something, everyday. However, today was a fabulous ending to the week. All my favorite people came in, and everyone was just so darn happy and nice. If it hadn't been for the dratted, deafening, duct-drilling next door (say THAT 5 times fast!), the day would've been perfect.

Here's a card I did yesterday, I decided to try the frayed technique finally. I was one of those afraid of ruining my beloved ribbon, but you know what, it was a lot of fun! I'm not totally happy with the card. A few water splatters some how appeared on it, as did an inky finger print, but hey, it's cheerful, and it seems to represent the week I had: a few mess-ups along the way, but a bright and cheerful ending.


And many of you know of Joan's now infamous discussion on validation, etc., however I found today's posting even more enlightening : http://paper-and-ink.blogspot.com/2007/03/worrying-about-audience.html . It's worth a read :D

1 comment:

  1. Ohhh I like this card! I think ink prints and other slight deformities give cards character (although I am not so willing to admit that when it is a card that I made ;) ). Hope this week is better for you!

    ReplyDelete