Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Happy 170th

Sorry, no blog candy just yet... I hope to put something together in time for Friday, so stay on tuned! For now, here's a tag card I made. I thought the round tab punch would make a neat tag topper for each panel. I think I used only Do the Hula, Stamp of Authenticity, Circle of Friendship,some other sentiment sets, and some backgrounds... I went with one of my other favorite combos- celery, rose/pink, and caribbean. I also threw in some caramel, chocolate, and cocoa, since I needed a few earthy tones. I really like how the outlined flower turned out. I had tried this once before while just doodling on a scrap piece of paper. With all the other brown outlined images, I needed to do something to make it pop. Here's a close up of that panel. I just love how it gives this set one more look.

7 comments:

  1. Lovely...great design and super muted tones!

    ReplyDelete
  2. too stinkin' cute!!! I'll need to order that set - I've been wanting it, but never have ordered it!
    ~Kendra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing. Yes, just viewing what you did with that set makes me want to run out and buy it. Very clever.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, this is fabulous! I've always loved that set and I just LOVE what you've done with it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Natasha, Can you clean your toilet and your sink while cleaning your shower in the shower? I can~ *^^* Just a random question...
    Love, Rach

    ReplyDelete
  6. I absolutely love this!! I have been thinkin' of getting this set for soooo long...I might just have to now!!

    ReplyDelete