Monday, March 19, 2007

Drumroll............

Okay, well before the winner is posted...


Here's a card I made last week. My sister requested what she called a not-so-RAK. You can hardly call something that is requested, random right? So since she is hard at work, plugging away at the thesis, I decided to remind her that she is absolutely amazing. To make the striped notepad paper, I stamped the Office Accoutrement Memo stamp once, then flipped it upside and lined it up with the already stamped lines. This way I got my lined paper at the length I wanted without having to mask out the "memo". I also made my paper thin enough to avoid the large parentheses from that stamp. Then I used the spiral punch and bent, distressed, and sponged the heck out of those little pieces of papers. The chocolate background is actually wheeled. The flower clusters and the one flower on the stem are all from that Petals wheel as well. When I first got that wheel, I half-considered tearing it about. I didn't, but I considered it.

Okay, and using the random number generator at random.org... the winner is comment #31, which is Tracy H. of http://tracyshappyplace.blogspot.com/. Please email me your address so I can get the goodies out to you ASAP! (My email address is over to the right :D)

2 comments:

  1. Love the look of this yummy card! You're so talented!
    -Julee

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh! I love your lined paper! I wanted that look for a card I made... but didn't know how to go about it! If only I had this set!
    ~Kendra

    ReplyDelete