Saturday, August 16, 2008

Anniversary Roses

Alright, I'm taking a mini break from birthdays. Another type of card that is in huge demand for the summer and early autumn- anniversary cards. I was still on my Lemon Tart kick. Once I had cut into it, I just kept going until the whole 8.5x11 sheet was mostly gone! The solid part of the roses was done with PTI's Lemon Tart ink, the leaves (both roses and leaves are from PTI's Garden of Life) and rose outlines were done with Memento inks (bamboo, new sprout, and dandelion). I finally picked up Mixed Messages. I know they provide the dimensions on the site, but wow, are these ever tiny! It'd be pretty awesome if they made bigger versions of these ones! This design is one that I could easily crank out several cards in an evening. Change up the colours and I'll be set for this upcoming anniversary season! I think I may go with a slightly larger sentiment for those ones though, I need to make a lot of cards for older couples.

2 comments: