As I mentioned, I was heading away from my studio for the weekend. It's always difficult determining what to bring. So... here's what I brought (and I have to say limiting myself really made me stretch my creativity).
- at least one sheet each of cardstock from my Stampin' Up! and PaperTrey Ink collections (plus several neutrals of course-white, vanilla, kraft, vellum, black, grey, chocolate)
- only clear stamps- a mix of PTI and a muse this time
- my big paper cutter (the guillotine style tonic one)
- 22/24 Memento ink pads, plus the PTI inks I have, plus a white craft pad
- my little container of sorted brads
- a random collection of ribbon
- Copics and Spica markers
- 2 pairs of scissors
- Cleaning Pad and waterbottle
- A large assortment of my cut down Stampin' Up! patterned papers
- roll of tape
The list sounds extensive, but it almost all fit into one of those 9x13 or 14 inch Rubbermaid containers. I had the markers and ribbons in their own turquoise empty punch box tins. I ended up making 10 cards while out there. Keep in mind that is not all I was doing! I was at a cabin, so there was plenty of this:Thanks for coming by!