Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Another baby card!

What's that sound??? The sweet sound of relief as my latest PaperTrey Ink order did not come with any customs fees, woot! I was also impressed with the speedier shipping. I ordered on the 29th, it was shipped the 30th, and arrived on the 7th. I was really glad it arrived pre-weekend, since the plan was to head to a friend's cabin, and I wanted to bring some new stamping stuff! As I mentioned yesterday, it seems like everyone is having babies, so I finally felt justified in ordering Bitty Baby Blessings. It's really one of the cutest line art baby sets I have seen. I also love the versatility of animals, they can always work with other card themes! Also in my order was some of PTI's Lemon Tart. Oh my goodness, it's the most beautiful yellow ever! I just love it, and I foresee myself needing more in the semi-near future. It has made me love pastels (I'm more of a brights and earthy kind of gal).

As I mentioned, I was heading away from my studio for the weekend. It's always difficult determining what to bring. So... here's what I brought (and I have to say limiting myself really made me stretch my creativity).


  • at least one sheet each of cardstock from my Stampin' Up! and PaperTrey Ink collections (plus several neutrals of course-white, vanilla, kraft, vellum, black, grey, chocolate)
  • only clear stamps- a mix of PTI and a muse this time
  • my big paper cutter (the guillotine style tonic one)
  • 22/24 Memento ink pads, plus the PTI inks I have, plus a white craft pad
  • my little container of sorted brads
  • a random collection of ribbon
  • Copics and Spica markers
  • 2 pairs of scissors
  • Cleaning Pad and waterbottle
  • A large assortment of my cut down Stampin' Up! patterned papers
  • roll of tape

The list sounds extensive, but it almost all fit into one of those 9x13 or 14 inch Rubbermaid containers. I had the markers and ribbons in their own turquoise empty punch box tins. I ended up making 10 cards while out there. Keep in mind that is not all I was doing! I was at a cabin, so there was plenty of this:

Thanks for coming by!

2 comments:

  1. Darling card! I love this set. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful job. So soft and well, baby like!

    ReplyDelete