Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Another Heads-Up

I will be once again heading out of town until Monday. You may recall I am heading to CHA. I am ridiculously excited!! I will be at the gel-a-tins booth (we are at Booth #1102). Stop on by if you attending the show!

I also finally finalized my New Catalog order. That should be arriving just in time for when I get back. In case you care, here is my list:

Batty for You- it was just too cute to resist. I have a total soft spot for Halloween sets, but never allow myself to get them. Well this one, I finally said YES!

Creepy Crawly- I had to get the matching paper, didn't I?

Big Celebrations- I "lost" a bunch of good watercolouring images with the retirement list. I liked this one. I've heard mixed feelings on this one, but I think it's a cute idea.

Holiday Blitz- I immediately liked this one, but it's on the pricy side. I decided to go ahead anyway. It's too cute!

Polka Dot- I have been wanting a Polka Dot background forever!

Define Yourself- I love the idea of definition-style sentiments. My only sadness towards this set is the letter N's word/definition. Being a Natasha, I was hoping for something cool, but the word is nearly.

I was pretty restrained with accessories. I just bought a whole new slew of stuff last week, and I figure I have a while to fully decide if the new items are for me. I like the idea of the Pretties Kit, but really, I don't know how much I would use it. I'm not a big Prima girl. For now, I've just got the Wild Wasabi Double Stitched Ribbon, a 9x9 clipboard, and the 1"-circle punch.
I also will be getting the Level 1 Hostess Set, So Many Sayings. I think I may just have to go unmounted with that one!


Let's see, I think I still have a few samples left that I haven't posted here yet. Here's something
that I made "in honour" of my brother and his girlfriend. They aren't getting married any time soon as far as I know, but their first name initials fit nicely with my design. They are also both musicians, and the & from Pretty Fancy alphabet, and the Spiral Symphony are both very musical looking to me.

5 comments:

  1. I hope you will use your Halloween set to make some cards for the troops....I'm looking for Halloween & Thanksgiving now to send over in September. Check out my blog for more info.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eeeeeee!!!!!! That is my squeal of delight!!! How fun and exciting!! I can't wait to see it in real life!!
    Hee hee- I'll be smiling all night!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I look forward to your take on CHA too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. the tin is beautiful.

    I nominated you as a Rockin' Girl Blogger. Check out my blog for details:

    http://shanismom.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete