Monday, July 09, 2007

River Rock & Guava


You know, when I first saw River Rock, I wasn't a big fan. I bought the reinker anyway, but still I hadn't used it much. Then I was looking through this DCWV "Far East" paper mat stack. I saw this lovely paper with, look at that, tones of river rock and groovy guava. I decided to pull out this lovely stamp that I got for Christmas. It went nicely with everything. The rest of the card came together after that.
The stamp on here is called Plum Branch, it's made by Judikins.

6 comments:

  1. Like the card - who is this stamp by?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! So soft looking!

    ReplyDelete
  3. BEAUTIFUL card ... love checking out your blog too!!

    You've officially been TAGGED ... check out my blog for the details!

    Have a wonderful day!
    -Tami

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job with this card, its very pretty!

    ReplyDelete