Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Hello Friend!

When I checked out this week's colour combination (here ), I couldn't say no. Turquoise, red, and green are one of my favorite combinations! These colours scream cheerfulness. You can't help but smile when you see them together! This card is relatively simple, but it took a bit of time to get all the circles just right. I used the stamp-a-ma-jig. I have to admit, after working with clear stamps all week, it's hard to just let things flow with the rubber stamps. I'm so much more anal about placement now. I guess I'll be using that stamp-a-ma-jig a whole lot more than I used to. I really like both types of stamps, but they both definitely have their own sets of advantages and disadvantages. Anyway, enough about that, here's the card!

In other news, I will not be updating until maybe Sunday. I just wanted to give a heads-up. I am going on a mini-holiday. I guess I'll do the tagging response then. I know, you all can't wait to read 7 random things about me...(please note the sarcasm :D )

2 comments: