Thursday, July 05, 2007

A little baroque


I had posted this in my SCS gallery earlier this week. I totally forgot to post it here. This was a colour combination that I came to by grabbing a piece of DP from a box and matching SU! colours that I had to that piece of paper. The colours ended up being Sahara Sand, Elegant Eggplant, Not Quite Navy, and Perfect Plum. One of the fun things about this card is that it actually works in all 4 directions. There is no definite up or down, left or right.
In other news, I have been stamping up a storm, but they are for CHA releases so I cannot share just yet. I've been having lots of fun though, I can't wait to post them! It's also nice having the daytime to be creative again!

6 comments:

  1. Wowsers! That's beautiful! Thanks for giving me a new perspective on this set.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is amazing! Everything is great! I just got this set to make my wedding "stuff" with! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an elegant and sophisticated card. Very creative use of all the stamps and colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card. I love how you stamped the words on the side.

    ReplyDelete