Sunday, July 15, 2007

I've returned, for a little while

I am back for now. I will be taking off again Wednesday for Chicago-CHA. Speaking of CHA, I've got the all clear to post my gel-a-tin summer '07 samples. Here are a few for now...This first one uses Funky Flowers and Little Critters.




This next one also features Little Critters. I cover the chipboard with yellow craft ink, then stamped the z's and smaller bees over top. The bees within the squares are embossed with jet black super glitter, so they really shine.




The final one today also features Little Critters. I wanted to showcase this snail, it's too cute. I haven't seen any images of top-viewed snails, and I really like this one. It's neat how you can make such a cool background with just the one stamp. The sentiment is from the Holiday Cheer set.



If you're curious to see the new releases, check out this link: New CHA Summer 2007 Products. There are some new accessories as well: scented powders and new gems!




1 comment:

  1. Fun Cards!!!!

    Thanks for the sweet comment...you are on my Google Reader too :D

    ReplyDelete