Sunday, April 20, 2008

Autumn Leaves

I know, it's spring, but whenever I use this set, I can't help but use autumn colours. This is for another anniversary, so I really wanted to bring in some gold into the design. For the leaves, I coloured them with markers, spritzed them, then stamped them all over. Then I outlined a few of the leaf stamps with gold and just stamped that all over. Next, I added in some gold edges and gold splatters. Finally, I spritzed the whole thing with a gold shimmer spray. That wasn't enough gold though, so I brought in a few brads, some gold cord, and gold embossing powder for the greeting.

Supplies:
Stamps: Autumn Leaf Prints, Happy Thoughts
Ink: Summer Sun, More Mustard, Pumpkin Pie, Ruby Red, Really Rust, Chocolate Chip, Creamy Caramel, Close to Cocoa, Gold
Paper: Textured Chocolate, Really Rust, White
Accessories, etc.: gold cord, gold brads, gold EP, white organdy, water mister

No comments:

Post a Comment