Tuesday, April 15, 2008

A little early

I know it's quite early, but hey, when inspiration hits, you might as well see where it takes you. I started by inking up the large leaf stamp with 4 different craft spots. I stamped that on some confetti white paper, and also stamped the outline stamp around it. I have become re-obsessed with kraft paper, and how craft inks look on them, so I used that as my cardbase. I stamped the small leaf using the 4 craft spots I had used on the large leaf. A father's day sentiment seemed the most appropriate, so I went with that. I added on some black ribbon to divide the stamped section from the unstamped, and that was that.

Supplies:
Stamps: Text Boxed, Happy Thoughts
Ink: Really Rust, Pumpkin Pie, More Mustard, Summer Sun, Versafine Black
Paper: Kraft, Confetti White, Black
Accessories, etc.: 3/8'' black grosgrain

1 comment: