Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Siberian Iris

I cannot wait for the irises in my garden to start blooming. It's still about a month away, but in the meantime, I have this beautiful set, Siberian Iris by Flourishes, to satisfy that spring craving. The purple and yellow ones are my favorites, so that's what I made this one. I used Stampin' Up markers, as well as reinkers and an aquabrush to colour the iris. The card base is made from some Bazzill Bling cardstock, I also spritzed the main image panel with some white shimmer spray to bring in more shine. The card measures 5.5 square.

Supplies:
Stamps: Siberian Iris, Damask Background
Ink: Versafine Black, Lovely Lilac, Summer Sun, Certainly Celery, Wild Wasabi
Paper: Bazzill Bling yellow, lovely lilac, wild wasabi, white
Accessories, etc.: shimmer spray, aquabrush, eyelets, ribbon

2 comments:

  1. What a pretty card! I love irises, too. Had to leave a comment, since I've been browsing your awesome blog for over a week...I just love your cards!

    cheers...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous coloring on this, Natasha! Can't wait to get this set!!

    ReplyDelete