Sunday, April 13, 2008

A Mojo Sketch

Every week I see Julee's awesome sketches, but I rarely remember to try them out. Earlier this week, I doodled the sketch onto a post-it note and stuck in on my craft table so I wouldn't forget this week! Unfortunately the try details of this card are best seen in person. I watercoloured the flower and leaves with twinkling h2os. I went with a messier style of watercolouring because I wanted a soft look. It went with the kraft paper that I lightly edged with white ink, as well as with the soft vellum layer. The yellow strip of paper is some Bazzill Bling cardstock. I didn't have enough shimmer, so I needed that extra bit more.

Supplies:
Stamps: Thankful Blossoms
Ink: Brilliance Moonlight, Versafine Black
Paper: Black, Confetti White, Yellow Bling, Vellum
Accessories, etc.: paper piercer and guide, twinkling h2os, pop dots, small oval punch, eyelets.

2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous, Natasha! I love the smile sentiment in the oval punch. Thanks for playing! :)

    ReplyDelete