Saturday, April 19, 2008

Do you like Doodle Factory?

I am loving all these new releases lately by Doodle Factory through Starving Artistamps. Check out the latest one here. Plus you have until Monday to leave a comment there, giving your favorite Doodle Factory character! Check those out here if you don't yet have any.

In honour of this celebration I thought I'd make a card using one of my favorite Doodle Factory characters. This one is Twinkx, and as the sentiment says, he's headed for stardom! The paper is by Maya Road, and that sentiment is from Verve Visual.
Supplies:
Stamps: Doodle Factory Creatures, Starlight Starbright Remixed
Ink: Palette Noir
Paper: White, Celery, Maya Road
Accessories, etc.: Copic markers, pop dots, AC orange grosgrain, stickles

3 comments:

  1. OMG! What a cute, cute card!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute Natasha! Great colors -- he looks so happy. I love these images too and can't wait for mine to come in the mail.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog is very nice. I am enjoying all of your cards! This image is adorable. Great cards
    Andi

    ReplyDelete