Friday, April 25, 2008

Dinosaur Birthday

I think it's finally safe to post this card. It's for my brother, I was just being a bratty little sister by making his card have a dinosaur on it. Really, 30 isn't old, but it's one of those milestones people make a big deal over. So dinosaur birthday it was! Some card details- I stamped the t-rex, then went over it with a versamarker, clear embossed it, then coloured in the sky with a Copic marker. Next, I drew a little earth for the t-rex to stand on. The sun is part of a circle punch out. The mustard piece has Linen stamped on it and the olive background has splatter backgrounds and sponging all around the edges for that extra "aged" look.

Supplies:
Stamps: Prehistoric Pals, Itty Bitty Backgrounds, PTI's Paper Tray, Linen
Ink: Old Olive, More Mustard,
Paper: Old Olive, Close to Cocoa, More Mustard, White
Accessories, etc.: versamarker, clear EP, copic markers, wide grosgrain

1 comment:

  1. He'll always be older than you and me!!

    -T

    ReplyDelete